Friday, March 24, 2006

A NEW ERA IN TIME

I looked deep into the futures eyes as they smiled back at me
My heart rejoiced as my mind cried out in anguish
My heart said to my mind,
" Why must you be so disturbed? Is not the very sight of the future enough to
lift any burden and destroy any yoke that you may have? "
My mind replied through clenched teeth and suppressed rage
" If the future knows nothing of the past and can not see the REALITIES of
the present then they ( the future ) are nothing more than wasted time. "

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What we, the african people, have been through was caused by our willingness to live in slavery or oppression rather than die to be free for the present and the future. Tupak said "we have to change the way we THINK, change the way we EAT, and change the way we TREAT EACH OTHER". I say "get back to", by studying the TRUE CULTURE of our ancestors of ancient Egypt, Ethiopia, and other ancient societies before the european invasions and corruptions. I agree with the poem completely. If you don't know your past you are doomed to repeat it. Brother Elohim125

Friday, March 24, 2006 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home